Go ahead and try it out, if you're on a desktop (this doesn't work for mobile browsers) just open up a console on this page, and try to
.shuffle() an array, covert a
"dash-separated-string".toCamelCase(), take a word and only captialize the first character using
.trim() (whitespace) or
.strip('characters') (a list of characters) from the ends of a string, reverse it, or
.repeat(n) it a number of times.
Latest release is v1.0.0 built on September 2nd, 2009.
- ReleaseBundles in tar.gz and zip formats.
- wrench15.js (full, minified) (Please don't hotlink, if we get to much traffic we may use mimetypes to force downloads)
What do I download?
- When in doubt, download a release bundle and read the README
- The browser uses wrench15 and there the a .min.js version for production use
- Rhino works best with wrench17 using -version 170
- SpiderMonkey works best with wrench18 if you are compiling 1.8+ (otherwise the 1.7 release is like Rhino)
- wrench15 uses tricks to work well with iframes (other globals), wrench17 and wrench18 assume only one global object. Use wrench15 server-side if you work with multiple scopes.
- wrench17 and wrench18 assume a Mozilla engine, thus